- People who have COVID-19 symptoms should be tested.
- People who do not have COVID-19 symptoms generally should not be tested, unless they have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or have been instructed to be tested by a healthcare provider.
- To find out if you qualify for testing and where to go for care, use this screening tool.
St. Luke’s follows the for COVID-19 testing. If you are a Minnesota resident who wants to be tested, the State of Minnesota is offering
For Additional Guidance:
- Call your primary care provider
- Call St. Luke’s COVID-19 Nurse Triage Hotline. This free service is available Monday – Friday, 8 am – 6 pm: 218.249.4200
- Visit slhduluth.com/eCare for a free visit, using COVID19
St. Luke's Status Updates:
- Updated 贝拉电竞app, Emergency and Inpatient Visitor Policies are now in place.
- View a full list of St. Luke’s Status Updates.
Learn more about COVID-19:
Additional Coronavirus (COVID-19) information:
- St. Louis County: